In accordance with the bylaws, this is official notification that the Florida Press Association’s board of directors is recommending changes to the organization’s bylaws. The proposed amendments will be voted on at the annual meeting scheduled for noon, Friday, July 12 at The Vinoy resort in St. Petersburg.
These amendments create the following changes:
- Changes the office requirement for associate members – online, to be the same as for active members
- Reduces the number of directors from 16 to 14
- Provides additional flexibility in selection daily or weekly directors (while assuring that there is adequate representation from both)
- Adds two new committees to the list of committees
- Minor technical corrections
Read the FPA bylaws with proposed amendments.