2021 Florida Media Conference Registration Now Open!
July 15-16, 2021 | The Westin Sarasota
As we say goodbye to 2020 we are looking forward and making plans for 2021! Mark your calendar and save the date for the best Florida Media Conference ever!
Hosted by the Florida Press Foundation, the Florida Media Conference is an annual event that brings together top Florida media executives for two days of industry education and networking. Conference partners include the Florida Press Association, Florida Newspaper Advertising and Marketing Executives, Florida Magazine Association, and the Florida Society of News Editors.
The awards ceremonies will take place on the following days:
- Thursday afternoon, 7/15- FSNE Journalism Contest Luncheon
- Thursday evening, 7/15- FNAME Creative Excellence Contest Dinner
- Friday afternoon, 7/16- FPA Weekly Newspaper Contest Luncheon
- Friday evening, 7/16- FMA Charlie Awards Gala
- Register 3 or more people for the full conference and save $20 on each full registration. Discount is applied at check-out.
- Register by May 1 and take advantage of discounted early-bird rates!
View all registration options including full conference registrations, single day registrations, and tickets to awards presentations.
The Westin Sarasota
100 Marina View Dr
Sarasota, FL 34236
Room rate: $155 (no resort fee)
Parking: If staying overnight at the hotel, valet parking is FREE. If coming in for a lunch or dinner event and not staying overnight at the hotel, valet parking is $8.00
Reservations Deadline: June 21, 2021
Reservations: Online Reservations; to make reservations by phone please call (866) 912-1077
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities
We’re working hard to develop programs and bring you the very best speakers – so stay tuned! Check FloridaMediaConference.com for updated information.