Don’t Miss Out! Register for the 2021 Florida Media Conference Today! Hotel Deadline- June 21, 2021
The deadline to reserve your hotel room for the Florida Media Conference is next week! Book Your Room Now.
The Westin Sarasota
100 Marina View Dr
Sarasota, FL 34236
Room rate: $155 (no resort fee)
Parking: If staying overnight at the hotel, valet parking is FREE. If coming in for a lunch or dinner event and not staying overnight at the hotel, valet parking is $8.00
Reservations: Online Reservations; to make reservations by phone please call (866) 912-1077
Registration for the conference closes at 5:00pm EDT on July 5th. Also, please be aware that the availability of certain events, especially the awards luncheons and Friday night banquets, cannot be guaranteed for late or on-site registrations.
- Thursday afternoon, 7/15- FSNE Journalism Contest Luncheon
- Thursday evening, 7/15- FNAME Creative Excellence Contest Dinner
- Friday afternoon, 7/16- FPA Weekly Newspaper Contest Luncheon
- Friday evening, 7/16- FMA Charlie Awards Gala
- Register 3 or more people for the full conference and save $20 on each full registration. Discount is applied at check-out.
View all registration options including full conference registrations, single day registrations, and tickets to awards presentations.
Industry Leaders take a Look at The Future
A panel of top media executives take a deep dive into the future of our industry.
- Kevin Gentzel, CRO Gannett
- Terry Jimenez, Former CEO, Tribune Company
- Mark Adams, CEO of Adams Publishing Group
- Terry Duffy, Regional Publisher, Palm Beach Media
- Maribel Perez Wadsworth, President, Gannett Media and Publisher, USA Today
Other Sessions Include:
- Diversity in Newsrooms
- Driving Digital Subscriptions
- How Journalism Changes Lives
- Leveraging Personal Branding
- Everything you need to know about Marsy’s Law
- Growing The Triple R’s (Revenue, Relationships and Recruitment)