14 Days and counting to help put your Media Company on the Fast Track to Success!
Don’t miss out on the 2021 Florida Media Conference! Registration closes Monday July 5th at 5:00pm.
The Westin Sarasota
100 Marina View Dr
Sarasota, FL 34236
The Florida Media Conference room rate is no longer available, but reservations can still be made at the regular rate.
Registration for the conference closes at 5:00pm EDT on July 5th. Also, please be aware that the availability of certain events, especially the awards luncheons and Friday night banquets, cannot be guaranteed for late or on-site registrations.
- Thursday afternoon, 7/15- FSNE Journalism Contest Luncheon
- Thursday evening, 7/15- FNAME Creative Excellence Contest Dinner
- Friday afternoon, 7/16- FPA Weekly Newspaper Contest Luncheon
- Friday evening, 7/16- FMA Charlie Awards Gala
- Register 3 or more people for the full conference and save $20 on each full registration. Discount is applied at check-out.
View all registration options including full conference registrations, single day registrations, and tickets to awards presentations.
Industry Leaders take a Look at The Future
A panel of top media executives take a deep dive into the future of our industry.
- Kevin Gentzel, CRO Gannett
- Terry Jimenez, Former CEO, Tribune Company
- Mark Adams, CEO of Adams Publishing Group
- Terry Duffy, Regional Publisher, Palm Beach Media
- Maribel Perez Wadsworth, President, Gannett Media and Publisher, USA Today
Other Sessions Include:
- Diversity in Newsrooms
- Driving Digital Subscriptions
- How Journalism Changes Lives
- Leveraging Personal Branding
- Everything you need to know about Marsy’s Law
- Growing The Triple R’s (Revenue, Relationships and Recruitment)